Sunday, April 27, 2008

Your Voice Leaves Me Smiling

Have you ever heard someone's voice and turned completely weak?....well i don't know if you can call it weakness but its like you have no control of how you feel? Like first it feels like shock...then excitement....and you feel butterflies in your stomach...your throat feels sort of dry... and you begin to feel warm? ...then you feel relaxed and calm and its like you never want then to stop talking? And all the while you are talking you cant stop smiling? Maybe its just me...lol. Thats why I dont like to call some people...I just text them. Ive noticed some guys voices have had that effect on me. Especially over the phone. For some reason...in person voices arent that big of a deal...maybe its because I dont really pay attention when some people talk when they are in front of me...lol...im a big daydreamer. Might catch me staring into space...haha So yea over the phone I get weak and receiving phone calls from him made my day...even if during the earlier calls he was mad at me...lol. I can't wait til I go home again...3 more weeks!!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahhahahahaa lmfao!

hehhehee

Bethany said...

Lol...shut up kiy! I cant even talk on the phone in front of you...u make me laugh...hahaha

And no you are wrong...its prob just cuz I miss him...thats all!

Veronica said...

I know exactly what u mean Beth...I think its because in person u get to use all five senses. However, when u are on the phone and u are concentrating u are only using one! Therefore, that sense (hearing) is always heightened...I get it all the time! but my emotional self, i get that butterfly feeling from just texting too! i guess it just depends on the person...I really need a boyfriend lol

Bethany said...

Thank you Veronica! See someone understands!

You know...me and u are right here...right here!...lol

Maybe you will find your boo this weekend ...UC IRVINE here she comes!...watch out!...lol

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

i ssooo get u rite now sissy lol when u hear that persons voiceu just get excited because since u cant see them u only have their voice to grasp onto unitl u see them in person again and then when u do u go even CRAZIER! lol