Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some Jamaican Comedy

LMAO ...omg. I remember I watched this with my mom like 5 or 6 years ago. Even though my mom had to basically explain the whole video to me I still laughed. This is part of a video collection called "Laugh Jamaica Laugh" I think...there is another very funny scene that me and my dad crack up on all the time but I cant' find..when I do I'll be sure to post it!.....Anyway Check out the comb! It is so bent and missing teeth from that nappy headed doll...hahahhaha...And she is beating the baby with the comb...haha. It's funny cuz I've been hit with the comb hahahaha. And check out the girls hair!.haha...that is some nappy mess...the comb her mom uses to comb her head probably looks just the same! ...whoa! So basically the girl is saying everything her mom says to her...to her doll...pretending she is the mom. hahahaha...too funny!

Rapunzel


Its Funny that this scene is called Rapunzel cuz that doll has NO HAIR!...lmao

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhaha that damn nappyheaded babydoll ddnt have ne hair!

ahhaha it was really funny, although I culd barely understand what that girl was sayin for a minute it was funny>..

hehe here is your comment!lol