Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Overwhelmed With Excitement!!!!!

OMG!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
From: http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog


Okay so last month I made a playlist of All Kanye, Lupe, N.E.R.D., and Rihanna songs. I want to be ready! haha ...I've just been playing it everyday to prepare for the concert...lol. From listening to the playlist I have decided to pick a few songs that I definitely want to see performed! I mean I love more songs than these and I wouldn't mind others being performed but These Top 10 Kanye songs , and Top 6 (couldn't narrow it to 5..haha) Lupe, N.E.R.D., and Rihanna songs will complete my life! :). Lupe, N.E.R.D, and Rihanna might perform less than 6...who knows..oh well as long as they perform at least half of my list! Kanye must perform all!!!!! Lol...okay so here it is songs from new and old albums...

Kanye West

1. Good Life
2. Bittersweet
3. Flashing Lights
4. All Falls Down
5. Stronger
6. Champion
7. Addiction
8. Hey Mama
9. Everything I am
10. Through the Wire

Lupe Fiasco

1. Superstar
2. Go Go Gadget Flow
3. Put You On Game
4. Hip Hop Saved My Life
5. Paris, Tokyo
6. Daydreaming

N.E.R.D.

1. Everyone Nose
2. Rock Star
3. Spazz
4. Maybe
5. Truth or Dare
6. Lapdance

Rihanna

1. Umbrella
2. Don't Stop the Music
3. Rehab
4. S.O.S.
5. Push Up On Me
6. Unfaithful

...If the stars are lined just right..maybe Kanye and Pharrell will Perform "Number One"! Oh man! I will have an orgasm!...lol...not really but you get my drift...

* The 1st one I listed for every artist is what they will definitely perform ... I mean there is no doubt in my mind...and hopefully they perform the rest. I have just fell in Love with these songs. 2 days to go! Yay!

4 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

yep! i'm studying UP!!!! lol

Bethany said...

Haha...Yep Erica you gotta be ready!
Im ready for it...lets go!..lol

1 day and 6 hrs to go!...lol

Anonymous said...

hhahhaa omg!!

wtf an orgasm????

mwahahahhaaa omg!

my tummy hurts...eeeeck!

Anonymous said...

i like the playlist bitch!