Monday, April 7, 2008

Inconsiderate People

I'm tired of inconsiderate people.
Rude to the max.
So inconsiderate that they can't even tell when they are in the wrong.
You can only abuse your power for so long.
I let out my frustration and feelings on MY BLOG.
Not because I want EVERYONE in the whole world to see but for me to have some release.
I would be very surprised if alot of people read my blog but they don't.
If I wanted EVERYONE to know how I felt I would go to facebook...write a note...make it my status...or even write a book and try and publish it.
Yes....I have enough frustration to publish a book...lol
Why aren't I telling them face to face?
Last time I did that they blew up and got all defensive.
Why?
Because inconsiderate people NEVER think they are doing anything wrong.
When they admit it....I'm ready to talk

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man...Some people just don't understand.....I don't know what it will take for them to understand and get the point!!!! Don't be RUde!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol yaaaaah dnt be RUDE BITCH!!

wait who am i talkin about??

hehe

Veronica said...

oh man Beth oh man....