Thursday, April 17, 2008

80's baby!


I wonder why the 80's is so popular in the 21st century. All of a sudden it is the new in thing. I mean I love it and its great! I love bright colors...I love 80's music like Michael Jackson, Pat Benatar, Whitney Houston, Run DMC...its so many of them!...I love the style...the toys!...whew! Just dont bring back those big fat 80's cell phones...man! those were huge!..haha As an 80's baby I feel proud to say hey I was born in the 80's!...I'm an 80's baby!...too bad I only lived 2 years of the 80's haha. But hey! With this sudden epidemic of everything from 80's being the in thing...I get to live the 80's life now that I didnt get to when I was 1..haha. But is still a question to me of who brought it back. Who? Everyone is in love with the 80's! People from every generation!..haha Now stores are filled with 80's fashion...especially forever 21 and American Apparel. I started to notice it about 3 years ago...slowly things from the 80's began to be cool. Maybe it was before that...but that is when it really became apparent to me. Now everyone is throwing 80's parties. For Birthdays...regular functions...and even college parties. Can you name one college that hasnt had an 80's party associated with it? lol...I mean damn! Lets not play it out too much. One thing is for sure. You can't play out 80's fashion...there is just too much variety...you can even blend with modern styles if you dont want to be too loud. It allows people to show a little of their personality through the clothes they wear. Pretty cool. I love it! So yea go 80's! Let's see how long it will last...lol. This is pretty interesting...fascinating even.

No comments: