Monday, April 28, 2008

Life's Chances

If you had the chance to change someone's life would you?

A question asked quite often and many answer "yes". But under which circumstances? And how do you know that making the decision you made helped them or hurt them? Sometimes you make a decision not really thinking about the other person. Just thinking about what is right for ourselves. Not because we wanna be mean right? ...but because you didnt think such a small decision would impact anyone's life. Every move we make causes an impact. We just arent aware of it at every moment of everyday. Ive made a few decisions I'd like to take back. But hey we can't go back and change things. This isn't The Butterfly Effect...haha. I really love that movie...but that may be another post. There are many moments that I think if I had a chance to redo..I would. Like certain people I've met...I'd try to go back and not meet them...moments in elementary I'd like to take back...moments in middle school....moments in high school...I could even think of something I did yesterday that I would like to take back...lol ....hmmmm...I know some are thinking...the decisions you make in life makes you who you are today. Believe me I have preached that to myself just the same. Still...that does not erase the curiosity of "what if"... what if I blah blah blah...then I would have blah blah blah...and could have blah blah blah *sigh*. Live life with no regrets?...lol yea I tried that too. Doesnt stop my mind from thinking...wondering. Not that I hate my life right now...oh no...i'm actually enjoying it. Its just moments in time that happened to cross my mind and made me think I wonder if that was one of those life changing decision for me...or them. Then it gets me thinking...I'm a pretty special person because if I hadnt have done that...or said that...or saw that...then this would have happened...and they wouldnt be who they are today...and they wouldnt know them....and they would have moved ....and they would be dead...and they wouldnt be who they are today and I wouldnt be the person I am today. Oh the endless possibilities of decisions...chances. Who's life will I impact next?

2 comments:

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

i like this post becuz it made me think about some stuff thati wish i could take back but then i was like nope it was s'posed to happen for a reason! but sometimes i still wonder if change would have made my life worse or happier. good post sissy it made me think :)

Anonymous said...

I liked this post, cuz for some odd reason, IT ACTUALLY MADE ME THINK!!! I have nothing random to say this time, gosh darnit! But ne whooooo I think I wuld impact someone`s life if I had the power to becuz it just shows how power your presence can be to so sum1! I have been impacted my individuals and I wuld love to receive that gift as well . So yeah thanks for writing this imma go influence someone right now. Lol