Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Toccara looks bomb!...No homo!


Ok so me and Kiy went to Barnes and Noble today....Looking for new books to get into but we got sidetracked by magazines. First magazine we spot is King magazine with Tocarra on the cover. We flip through and look at her pictures and she looks great....whatever she did...it looks great. I doubt it there was any surgery involved though. Just the inspiration of celebrity fit club. She has come up! She is looking great! I remember on Top Model when I first saw her...she looked all right but was still a little big. I think now she is at her perfect size. Curves and all! Still has her ass and her boobs and a beautiful face. Me and Kiy love her weave too! It's bomb! LOL. It's not like she didn't like herself before...its just that she wanted to be a little bit healthier ...a little more fit...but still embrace the curves and the thickness!...Alot of people should think like her. You Go Girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah tocarra u go on GIRL!!

thick'ums in the house!!

hahahahahaahahhaa

Bethany said...

Thick'ums! hahaha

But um...now I take it back kinda...

Cuz Stacy Dash in the next issue looks bomb!...for 42! Wowzers!