Saturday, April 19, 2008

Not gonna spoil the fun

So I decided not to write a complete review of the concert. Even though words cannot begin to describe or reveal the greatness of the Glow in the Dark Tour....I still don't want to ruin everyone else's experience who hasn't gone yet by giving letting out too much. Keeping it short and brief by saying it was the most AMAZING concert in the world should be quite enough....Well ....I mean saying it was on another planet should be quite enough...lol . I want everyone to be just as awed by the performances as I was. Have a 5 hour blast!

I will say that the songs I really wanted each performer to perform... that I listed in a previous post... was right on the money!...plus some! yay! (Except 2 songs that I listed of Kanye and 1 from Rihanna was not performed).

I can't wait for N.E.R.D's CD...I love Spazz!

No comments: