Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Real or Pretend?

"You find out who your real friends are when you are involved in a scandal"
~Liz Taylor

Is who I thought were friends not anymore? Is this all it takes? We shall see. Hopefully we can mend our group friendship tomorrow by sitting down and talking. That is the only way. For all of us to just sit down and share how we feel about one another and get to the bottom of whatever is bothering us. Shared experiences and love for one another creates a bond so strong NO ONE can break. So if this is really a friendship then we won't break apart. As for the other friendship...well its not my decision. It is only theirs. If they choose to make one person ruin it....then they weren't really a friend in the first place. These two people I consider friends...one I just met about 8 months ago and the other Ive been friends with for nearly 2 years...will it end now? I'll see...

Side note: There is a difference between FRIENDS and ASSOCIATES....look it up! ...LOL...you can't call everyone a friend. Just because you have class with someone, live with someone, or has talked to someone does not make them your friend...lol... I believe I wrote about this in a previous blog in March "People who live in..."

No comments: