Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Way of Life


Randomly, I was reading through my astrology book and I focused on my sign a little more than I usually do. Usually I only read the book to look at other people's signs so that I can make a connection with who they are or just to entertain my friends. Anyway...today I focused on the sign of the Virgo (Best sign ever) and for the first time I really took thought of what the the first line under my sign said. I said...

"I seek my Self through what I learn."

So basically Virgos are learners...a Virgo is really a mental sign. We can sometimes think too much...lol. We "quest for perfection, which is harvested from the fields of experience". We go out and try to make the best of life doing all that we can...living life ....moving forward even through bad times. We seek to be happy and though this process we learn ...picking up the loose ends we put the knowledge we gain from experience together and make another move...never stopping...never giving up....continuing with a smile and positivity. Along the way "Virgo's aim is to be effective in the real world of practical results". We look at the whole picture...we think...we criticize...evaluate and come up with our own solution that only makes us stronger. It's a productive way of life. Why sit in a corner to be safe? Are you actually safe by doing that? Nope. I think it's only hurting you. The abstract doesn't work for me. I need answers even if I have to seek them myself....Which sometimes bites me in the ass....lol....But hey... thats just another lesson learned. I look at it as reaping the rewards of my past efforts. Why look at half of the situation when there is a whole? I love life's lessons...sometimes they make me laugh...and i love to laugh....sometimes they make me cry...sometimes they make me mad...but in the end I always notice a smile on my face...

It's just who I am :)

~*Bethany*

3 comments:

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

Uuum excuse me missy Im pretty sure that AQUARIUS is the BEST sign ever! lol

Anonymous said...

ummm taurus r thee best,sorry!!

Bethany said...

Wow...the point of my blog was not to say Virgos are the best. Even though we know that is a fact. lol

The message is that I live life to learn and strive for perfection! That basically sums it up.

Gosh! Aquarius' and Taurus' have ADD!

hahahahaha