Friday, April 11, 2008

1 Week Away!!!!!!!!!!! =-D


OMG! So Kanye's Glow in the Dark tour is exactly 1 week away! I am so excited! :)

Since I'm in northern California for school I'm forced to go to the concert in Sac. I really wanted to go on the 21st or the 22nd in L.A. but it would be a 4 1/2 hour drive and its during class!...Boooo!... Oh well Friday will be just fine! Exciting! ...I will be one of the firsts to see it! ....And I have great seats! :) I also can't wait to go again on June 7th in L.A. with my sissy Ari! yay!

Friday, April 18th, 2008 ...Kanye's first show in California Yes!!!! I' can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg kanye niggah!!!

LUPE!! aaaaah

nerd!!! yessss

RIHANNNNAAAA YAAAAY!

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I love Kanye but I couldnt get tickets. :(

Bethany said...

Yay!....Bomb...Bomb...BOMB!!!!!...lol