Saturday, April 19, 2008

Throw Your Diamonds in the Sky if You Feel The Vibe...

Best 5 hours of My Life!

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!.....OMG!!!! Kanye's Glow in the Dark tour was AMAZING!!!! Best Concert I've ever been to and probably the BEST I will ever go to! haha.... No one can top this! He is truely making history with this one. From Lupe...to NERD...to Rihanna...then Kanye! ....words cannot explain right now. The concert was out of this world! On another planet! I wanna live on his planet and never come back! For real!!!...lol I am so worn out and I feel like I havent reached Earth yet. So I will continue with my full review of the Concert 2maro....I will need alot of time for this! Okay I'm starting to regain regular breathing...

Can't wait to see it again in LA on June 7th!

7 comments:

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

OMG SISSYY!!!! i cant wait till we go together OMG i cant wait im like going into cardiac arrest over here( i think i said that right lol) man itz gonna be sooo MUCH FUN!! <3 u sissy

js0n said...

that shit was 5 hours. damn the longer the better i guess

im going to the june 7th one too.

Bethany said...

Yep...Lupe, NERD, and Rihanna performed for like 40 min each...they got alot of songs in...and Kanye performed for almost 2 hours. So yea you definitely get your money's worth! I feel sorry for whoever is missing out! I didnt want it to end!

Oooo yay! The June 7th one! I can't wait to experience it again! Aaaaaahhhhh!

Bethany said...

It was kinda sad for Sac town that he said Seattle during his performance of "Good Life" tho...lol. Me and my friends just laughed... and continued to sing. Sac town is kinda wack so thats prob why he forgot where he was...He is only human tho. lol

He wouldnt do that in LA! He will know where he is!

Erica-Lindsay said...

Fo Sho! that sh!t was bommmmmmb! lol...it was long, but well worth it!!!!!! OMGsh, i got mad respect for Lupe now and have become a huge fan...plus i fell in love with Pharrell!! (sigh)

Bethany said...

Pharrell blew a kiss at me tho!!!!!
...we made eye contact...it was great.

I love Spazz...I was spazzin the whole show!!!! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

That show was awesome! They ran out of shirts though :(