Sunday, April 13, 2008

One in a Million

: ) ....Another day enjoyed...

Long drives....beautiful sights...meaningful conversation...abundant smiles...intoxicating kisses...piercing gazes into one another’s eyes. We enjoy each others company...each others touch. Whether we are just holding hands as he drives... enjoying the sights with no common destination in mind...random stops...relaxation...the thrill...the mystery. I can drive/ ride for hours...especially with him. He understands me....I understand him. I know his secrets...he knows mine. Even though this is true he still remains somewhat of a mystery...and I think I like that the most. (If that makes any sense...lol) We are brought closer and closer with every moment spent with each other. We have been through adventures!...Man! ...like that time we spent from like 9pm to 6 in the morning together!...lol....good times. I believe if I were to add up all the times we spend with each other in these past 4 years we've known each other...it surpasses many of my friends. But hey... we've been through way more than any of my friends...he has been more than a friend...started as a couple ....to friends....to a couple...to....goes on and on...lol. I feel so free when I am with him...So open...I feel that I am living life. He has introduced me to so many things in my life...showed me so many places...taught me so many things....many lessons of life. I don't really understand this feeling that I get when I am with him. I m just glad that God has put him in my life. I told him that...he just smiled with his pearly whites...took my hand...took a moment to stare in my eyes and proceeded to drive...I just smiled. Lol He makes me feel like I can say anything to him...tell him anything....its so great. I don't even think I have ever argued with him...and if I have...I usually start it. Wow...that is so true...I don't think he has ever complained or started an argument or anything like that. Just chill...cool. If there was an argument it was probably for no more than two minutes and I was doing most of the talking...lol. He always seems to make me laugh or prove that I'm wrong...lol. So I forget what I even started to complain/ argue about in the 1st place. Life is too short for arguments anyway. We just enjoy life...never any boredom....never feel like I am missing anything. Time flies when we get together...but I enjoy every minute of it. (If that makes any sense...lol). I can't even compare him to anyone...its too hard...he is his own person...no one compares. I don't think anyone will ever compare. That doesn't make him better than anyone else...its just means he is unique...and not in a weird way. I admire his entrepreneurship.....his ambition....I admire that fact that he isn't looking to music to fulfill his dream. (Not that I have anything against people pursuing rapping or singing as a career and a go to way to get rich because I love my friends that are almost there or trying...Its just so many of them now...So many that it has become almost cliché'). Like everyone aspires to be a millionaire by the time they are 24.... and at a month shy of 21 he is on the right track...its amazing. He is on the ball....he is on superman status!...lol Not depending on anyone or anything. I love reflecting on life with him...I love discussing our future goals....I love enjoying the present. I think I would have been a totally different person if it wasn't for him...he has impacted me in a good way. Wow...this is becoming a little long...I don't even know why I wrote this and I definitely did not plan on It being this long...lol. Ok this is enough...I've said too much. Good night!

8 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

hmmm...i wonder who this is about? no..i really wanna know! lol

Bethany said...

Lol...you already know erica....read it again...it should be pretty obvious! And these are just my thoughts!...nothing has changed....I know how all u guys like to come to conclusions. Haha...but yea u know who erica...if u don't I'm sure u can ask Mo or kiy or even monica...lol

Anonymous said...

I know who she talking about!!!!!

Your not slick rick, sorry BOB!

But wow ur thoughts run deep .

Seems like u have a gr8 connection with this guy...and the entry kinda reminds of a scence from a romance novel...

He grabbed my hand...blaaaah blaaah (I put blah cuz I dnt remember the exact line) but it was soooooo sweet)! Oh I think he grabbed ur hand and kissed it! Omg sweet!

I want sum1 to kiss my hand .

Veronica said...

um Kiy u got someone to kiss ur hand lol....


But anyways lol....This is a beautiful thing...The connection u share with him is one that i long to experience...one day we will all be blessed with that one person that can just take our breath away! I love the thought of hoping!

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

beth this message is so touching! i kept tryna figure out who this man could be then i did! lol but yea im glad you found someone who makes u feel this way becuz not many people experience this so kudos to u my <3 lol

Bethany said...

Lol...oh boy!...

Kiy...where did this hand kissing thing come from? too many movies. lol

Veronica you got the "connection" thing right...but he does not "take my breath away"! whoa! If that were the case ...um...well yea...lol.

Ari is slow she played the guessing game with me on aim b4 she actually knew. And she had met him b4!

And Monleisha and T are the only ones from Merced who has met him...he was patient enough to help me guide Mo to L.A. cuz she was lost dowtown somewhere with T...what an adventure! It does not take 2 1/2 hrs to get from Six flags to Inglewood!...lol

Anonymous said...

you love you some

HIM!!

hehehe

=]

T.I. that is !!

wooohoooo!

Erica-Lindsay said...

Oh...I KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!!

lmao