Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Who do you trust?

Trust is longer and bigger than the word that appears before your eyes. Trust is crucial...a piece of your heart...a piece of your confidence...a piece of your life! To trust someone you put down guard down....its like peeling away a piece of your skin and handing it to them....letting them know to cherish it...keep it alive...it is a piece of you that they must cherish and honor. Ok so I have like two sides to this 'trust' issue...

Some people take trust too lightly...you cant trust everyone. You cant put yourself out there and not be able to take the heat. If you allow people to look into your life and know EVERYTHING about you...even strangers. To me...you are going to be either hated or appreciated. So if you think that your personal business should be everyone's business then do not get discouraged or mad when you get peoples opinions...people will always judge. The question is...can you take in what you put out???

Then there are people who trust their 'friends' with things so dear to their heart...and they think..."oh this is my friend..I can trust them with anything". Wrong! They were never a friend if you introduce your boyfriend to them...and then a year later the boyfriend leaves you hopeless and pregnant...and that 'friend' takes him into her arms. Well ill be damned!...what kind of shit is that? Just goes to show that you you must be super particular about who you trust with certain things...and who you call a friend.

Im happy neither of these situation has happened to me...but they have happened friends of mine. The first situation I have seen way too many times and I think people should learn their lesson now. And the second situation has only happened to one of my friends that I never thought would happen! I mean you see that kinda shit in movies. What is going on? Just be careful who you trust and choose your friends wisely...a little repeated advise that is heard often but rarely followed.

~*Bethany*

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Boo i completely agree... Trust is used to lightly now a days and its gettin harder and harder for those who actually wanna use it and feel it to actually find someone to confide in. I am truly blessed to say that i have two ppl in my life that i completely trust wit my life and that have never steered me wrong no matter how much bad shit i have done... In this day and age we just need to guard our hearts and stop callin everybody our best friend...

Bethany said...

Yep...the world would be a much better place...too bad their aren't alot of ppl that think like us.