Friday, February 15, 2008

1st day of All Star weekend

The weekend has begun ... Not just any weekend though...a boring weekend of me staying in Merced while everyone else goes home to spend their 3 day weekend :( ...Oh well I have studying for 2 midterms to keep me busy...And All Star weekend can never disappoint!

Surprise...Surprise Sophomores won the Rookies vs. Sophmores game...Anyway Daniel Gibson is pretty damn good and he makes every single one of his shots look so easy! ...Eleven 3-pointers!!! wow!...watch out Lebron James...I think your teammate might be taking a little of your spotlight now...lol. Nice smile...6-2...about 200 pounds...I think Gibson is kinda sexy...he licks his lips alot...and yea thats sexy...imma keep my eye on him...haha...maybe a road trip to Cleveland, Ohio???


And Even though Brandon Roy wasnt in the spotlight...he was in my spotlight...if you know what I mean...lol. He was great eye candy...when he was sweating, smiling, running, shooting...I don't sound obsessed do I?...haha...Cuz I'm not...just stating the facts...and he could ball!...He was playing a great guard using his big strong sexy body to stop the the other players... *Sigh*...Basketball is such a great sport...lol






:::So news says Kobe Bryant might not continue his season...sorry but if Kobe is going to have surgery and not continue the season... in addition to Bynum being gone...the Lakers have no chance of making it to the finals :( ...I wonder if Kobe will make it to Sunday's big West vs. east All star game??? I think west will still win...Duncan, Yao Ming, Iverson, and Carmello Anthony?..lol...this will be great! :::

~*Bethany*

No comments: