Sunday, February 10, 2008

In the end they are there

Today was not a typical saturday in Merced. Usually Me and Monica go to breakfast after waking up around 11:30 or 12. Then I instant message Kiy to come to breakfast and people join us as they come in the DC like Cherie, Vic, or some other people ...some of which I dont want to have breakfast with...lol....not to be mean or anything but I really dont. Anyway yea we didnt do that 2day. Instead Me and monica woke up at 11 and went to the gym because we felt like we really needed to since we didnt go at all on friday. After that we went to breakfast and looked forward to going to Target...haha...sad I kno! While we waited for T to take us to target me and Kiy made our blog pages look even better and watched poor amy whinehouse do crack and talk nonsense on the TV..poor her...tis tis. Anyway it finally come time to go to Target and we are excited..cuz well we get to get off campus duh...lol....so during our trip to Target we see the most ghetto shit ever!...haha first we see this lady in like a 4 door cadillac with like 6 of her kids all in the back seat! Wtf? can we say ticket?..haha..but anyway that was nothing...then we encountered doo doo mamaz....now man merced has doo doo mamaz at their best!.haha these doo doo mamaz go into target with no shoes and start talikin about some fat girl who has bangs perpendicular to her head...omg...and then some doo doo daddys were stealing from target but once they got outside there was nothing security could do. It seemed like this was normal behavior for the doo doo mamaz to act like this in Target cuz the security guard just stood to the side laughing ...I made sure to let him know that I was sorry he worked there and he just kept laughing..poor guy.
After leaving Target Mo decided she wanted to get her boo some Laker stuff for Valentine's day so we went to the mall. Since the Merced mall is so sad and it is about as long as two football feilds with a longz drugs as one of their stores...it was gonna be a quick in and out. While we are there erica im's me and asks what Im doing so I tell her. Erica then gets mad because she thinks we are hanging out without her..nothing of the sort. Anyway to make it up to her we show up at her house and invite her to dinner. This made Erica happy :) ..yay! We went to La Hacienda 2 where we stuffed our faces and laughed the night away...good times guys! We end the night hanging out and watching youtube videos but I have to say today was an eventful day.
Although I didnt find the love of my life today ...(no I dont have 3 boos monica)...I do have great friends that will be there to entertain me, laugh at the nonsense that comes out of my mouth, and experience this beautiful life of mine even through th ugly times. I love them!

*Along the lines of Friends is is My Best Friend/Sissy's 20th bday today yay!...Have fun Ari!..You know I love you! :) *

~*Bethany*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahah awwww so sweet!

awww fugg my fone has one bar blood

one blood!! one blood!! ahahahaha

i mean one BAR!

Anonymous said...

You don't have three boo's you have ONE love and ONE booty call ahahahaha!! Yesterday was fuN!

Bethany said...

Oh my!..Booty call? what?..shut up monica..lol

u are still wrong so ha!...lol