Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rude People


My pet peeve is rude people. Where is the respect and courtesy of today? Are parents forgetting to teach it? I can't stand rude people...it annoys me when people don't have manners or just think they are some sort of royalty so we must bow down to them. I dont like them and I will let them know...I can knock your ass down from your high horse and put you down lower than you ever thought you would go ....by giving them a taste of their own medicine. Some people think I'm too blunt or I'm being mean or I'm "shootin"...and like I always say..."I only speak the truth". Why must I keep to myself when these rude ass people think they are he shit and continue to act like there is no one else in this world but them? People who can't say "Thank You", "Please", "Excuse me", or even a simple "Hello". Even talking loud when I'm talking on the phone...the rude rolling of the eyes...or dirty looks...its no need for that people...let me know whats on your mind...cuz I will just conclude that you are smelling yourself...and thats not a good look. And dont let me get to rude drivers...oh boy! I let them hear it with my horn!..haha...It gets on my nerves how rude people can be...and they are put on my bad side. Get on my bad side and watch out...I can be blunt and I will definitely let it known how I think of you. Why must some people be so rude? Do they not know its disrespectful?...It only makes them look ugly...but hey maybe they want to be ugly. Who knows. So yeah..I just wanted to get that off my chest. I havent really encountered much rudeness today except for Samantha walking out of the suite while me, monica, kiy and jess were watching tv...not stopping to acknowledge our presence...and leaves. Did I forget to mention that she left for class...a class in which me and monica have with her?...Rude! Idk...I can be rude at times too...but it is only when the person deserves it...I havent done shit to this girl..but whatever...maybe she has been PMS-ing all year. Okay I'm done...Back into the world of rude people...ugh!

~*Bethany*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAA

man what the heck is her problem??

she needs some sort of professional help or sumthn, we must not look dwn upon the mentally unstable (spell check), we have to teach her the manners ourselves by ponding her face in maybe, same thing i need to do to my roommates nasty ass, she is sooo effin gross i cnt believe that trick tramp...she gets on my effin nerves...dirtyass, but ne way, these rude ass ppl we see on a daily basis need real profound help!!!! i mean seriously...its really a shame!!

Erica-Lindsay said...

ya'll always talkin about her but never have the guts to tell her nothing...stop complaining and just sit her down and tell her! "a closed mouth doesn't get fed!"