Monday, February 11, 2008

And the Award goes to...


Kanye West!....Yes he is great! ...love him! What was so bomb about him today you might ask? Well let me tell you. Today during the Grammys, Kanye won the award for Best Rap Album (not too surprising cuz he is bomb duh!..haha)...anyway he gets on stage and begins thanking everyone and I mean everyone! So the producers start keying the music and the music begins to play during his speech which basically means "you better hurry the fuck up man!"...bad move. Kanye doesn't end his speech of course....instead he pauses to let them know that it is rude and he continues his speech. After a while he is finally ready to end his speech with thanks and remembrance of hi mother. The music is still going so he lets them know ... "ok its time to cut the music now"...looking pissed as hell. They cut the music and continues to talk about his mother and how much he loves her!...He fuckin ran the Grammys 2nite!...haha I love that he is a mommas boy...its sexy. I want my son to be just like him!

Just a few Commentary on the Grammy's made by me and friends...
"Is Rihanna's forehead getting bigger?"
"Tina Turner looks good for her age but is too old to be wearin that!"
"Beyonce is BOMB!"
"Why does Aretha Franklin have 3 shoulder's?"
"Akon has on too much black for his complexion"
"Who was that girl sitting next to Chris Brown?"
"Chris Brown is Sexy!"
"Why did Jay-Z act like he didn't want to go on stage with Rihanna to accept the award?"
"Keyshia Cole's hair looks nice black"
"Oooo...Rihanna pulled him on stage!"
"Alicia Keys is BOMB"
"Kanye West is BOMB"
"Where did the foo fighters come from?"
"Was Amy Winehouse on crack during her performance?"


In addition to the Grammy's, intramurals began 2day! I was so excited cuz the Mobenjamins was gonna smash on the other team cuz they are the best! However, that was not the case for some reason Mo wasn't focused, Farhan didnt use his height he was acting like a "longi la-la" (a word I made up about 4 years ago for people who are very tall, skinny, and useless because they just flop around helplessly), Matt was fouling out, and the rest of the team was just out of it. Especially Ben...man I wanted slap him for his stupid shots and then the facts that he was flirting with some girl on the side while my friend /his ex is suffering made me want to kill him..fuckin asshole..anyway yea I cheered on the team..gave the inspiring words during half time and they did great in the second half but not enough.2maro's game will be better...especially with me cheering. It is ok that they lost though unlike the other team they have no coach and no stats and score keeper...lol. The stupid ass team they played thought they were in the NBA or playin for USC or something...we are playing against are own schoolmates for 2 halfs..lets not get too serious and think that we are the lakers..calm down please!...one of their fans/ doo doo mama was giving me the ugly eye but I could care less it is a free country bitch I cheer for who I want..move on we are in college now. So yea GO MOBENJAMINS!!!

I have Chem 10 at 8am..yuck!..so I must call it a night!..goodnight everyone! til next time :)

~*Bethany*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg who are you talkin about @ the end???? lol wth...tell me!!