Thursday, February 14, 2008

Heart to Heart

On this Valentine's Day ...I ...Bethany ...saved lives. I decided...for the first time...to give blood and it was great! Valentine's day is a day to show how much you love and care about someone..it is one of the most unselfish holidays. So I decided to do one of the most unselfish things. I gave blood. I have tried 2 times before but I was told my iron was too low an that I was "borderline anemic" so I could not give blood. However, today...I was 2 points above the required iron level so I was able to give blood ...YAY!

Looking into it I might have helped revive someone's mother, father, brother, sister, spouse...ect. Do you know how happy and proud that makes me feel!? So great! :) I made it possible for others to be able to see, experience and love on future Valentine's days. The blood pumped from my heart will soon be shared with others and they will have my blood flowing through their veins...how cool is that? They will live and love...and I would have done my part in spreading the love...From my heart to their heart. <3

~*Bethany*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know i feel gr8 too. Although i was in the shower today and I almost passed out cuz i was so tired...exhausted...i had to drink sumthn...but it feels gd to know that i made a difference in the world...I am very weak, i mean wow who knew that givin blood wuld make me feel so tired..but thats not the point...I saved about 3-4 lives today and that feels awesome!

man heart to heart great title!

we ROCK!! lol