Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Top 10 Favorite Movies...so far

1. Forrest Gump

2. La Vita e Bella

3. The Notebook

4. Freedom Writers

5. Love and Basketball

6. Titanic
7.Why did I get Married?
8.
Poetic Justice
9. Blood Diamond
10. Butterfly Effect


I love these movies!...they all touch my heart in some way. Its just this feeling I get after watching each of these movies. Its hard to explain but it is as if I have either lived the story...in this lifetime or another...or it possesses a message of which I want to live by. To honor and cherish. Although every single one of these movies have made me cry (what movie do I not cry on right?..lol..there are some) ...they are tears that I long to shed...need to shed. Tears that bring a smile to my face...because in connecting the story to me..I see the positive. They should be seen by everyone!..over and over again because these 10 movies do not disappoint...in some way, shape, or form they motivate. At least that is what it does for me :)...enjoy!

~*Bethany*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes those movies are the best!!
xcpet u forgot to add New Jack City!! that's my favo!! yeeeee