Sunday, February 17, 2008

Visit ME!

OK...i am so frustrated with the distance between me and my friends. Friends are always calling, texting, and iming..."when are u coming to visit me in LA?" I'm not sure all of the time. I mean I'm sorry but for me school comes first...college will determine my future...not friends. I love my LA friends with all my heart but I cant please you all I'm sorry. Last semester, and last year I came down more often because my classes werent that difficult..but this semester I must focus...I dont have time to be put on probation or dismissed. However, the thing I don't understand is that when I do come down some of my friends are busy so we dont get to hangout..then when I get back to school they are all like why didnt we hangout?..well u were busy remember??? The thing is...it works both ways..I take a trip to LA...u can take a trip to Merced. Why can't you come and VISIT ME if you want to hang so bad. Making me look like the bad guy.

For example, I was just talking to one of my friends...he ims..."u n la?"...I say "nope I'm at school... decided to stay to study for midterms"...he says..."when are you coming to LA?"...i say... "idk probably not until spring break"...he says..."y not next week?"...I say..."if you want to hang out so bad you should come and visit me"...he says..."ok I guess Ill see you during spring break". Wow ok....mad because I'm not coming to LA when u can easily come to Merced but u don't. Had a convo like this with another one of my friends through text message last week too and I'm just tired of it. Friendship works both ways. If I am able to visit LA why cant you visit Merced?

So yea...I'm frustrated. No frustration towards my friends that have visited me on weekends in Merced...which has only been 2 of you...and I did return the favor. Yes I do live in Merced so I will eventually go to LA but don't get mad or say I'm "wack" for staying at school to study so that I can have a great future when you dont take the time to visit me. I still LOVE all of my friends but like I said...I'm frustrated. Spring Break better be BOMB with so many of you claiming to miss me...lol.

~*Bethany*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I totally feel your frustration Beth even though I can't go home not cuz I have to study but cuz of transportation issues. Either way...my friends pretty much do the same thing to me too...matter of fact I hardly ever see them even if I am home.
I know you see my ugly face everyday and that at times you might get sick of me but If it makes you feel better...I <3 you!! and I'll hang out with you whenever. =D

Anonymous said...

ur right CUHH!

niggas need to come here!!

lol

Bethany said...

Exactly!...lol

Love u too Moni...u dont have an ugly face..haha