Sunday, February 24, 2008

Family

So its been 1 month and 3 days since I have seen my family. Although I speak to them on the phone occasionally I still miss them. I miss waking up to my to my mom's smile and her making breakfast for me. I miss her hugs...the way she looks at me when she is proud and even when she is mad...i miss her encouraging words when we talk face to face...watching her tears of joy as they fall from her face. I love my mom...even through the tough times. We have been though our ups and downs...but what mother/daughter relationship hasnt right? She is so strong...its like she can overcome anything...even though she is not perfect and she has not had the opportunities that I have had...i adore her and she is my idol. I miss my dad too.He is great...I miss his jokes..his free spirit...I love how he is so carefree! He lives his life not stressing...sweating the small stuff...or dwelling in the past. It is as though he never aged. I miss watching him play soccer every saturday...he is so competitive. I miss watching him make friends wherever we go...i miss us making fun of people together . I miss his hugs...and kisses on the head. I love how he lets me do almost anything I want...letting me learn from my own mistakes and trusting me to make the right decisions. He has taught me the best medicine in life...laughter. I love my dad. I miss my sisters too..I miss arguing with them....watching them fight...lol...I miss them asking me for advice...I miss their hugs..even though the younger one always squeezes me too tight..lol. I miss watching movies with them...playing games...shopping...baking cookies and cakes. They make me appreciate the simple things in life. I love my sisters.

Family is so important to me. They are something to live for...cherish...and love. Family is the most important thing to me...they are my blood and I would do anything for them. I look forward to starting my own family. It should be great! A family bounded by love. To me..there is no greater happiness than a family full of love.

25 days til I am reunited with my family...yay!

~*Bethany*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg ur not goin back till Spring BReak...man o man...we r gonna be okay i think..we jus gotta breath, shake, stretch and let it go!!

ahahaa MASE is really wack...

but yeah i miss my fam too

its gonna be cool BEEZY!!

Erica-Lindsay said...

i'm starting to feel that way, but they keep saying that they're comin here to see me (whenever that is..) but yea i wanna go home, but i have no time or money for that!