Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dirty Talking

So today me and my girls were sitting down together eating dinner when the subject of dirty talking came up. We were all sitting down when cherie started talking about "this boy" and I just happened to say oh your bootycall? ...Then she said "Bethany, stop talking dirty" . Now to me, I didnt consider that dirty talk... I mean bootycall has become such a common word now that to me it is heard just as frequent as saying "i'm in love". You hear it so much that it doesnt seem to shock you as much anymore. So I pushed her to tell me what dirty talking was to her and she just kept saying..."what you just said". I disagreed and I still do ..dirty talk to me is something so extreme and vulgar that you would only speak of if you are in the mood and horny or if you are just a sleaze ball that uses dirty talking to pick up on chicks. Nevertheless, there is a time and place for dirty talking...hmmm....well even though that is true vulgar, sexual words come out of guys..and girls... mouths to hit on the opposite sex at the most random times which is very inappropriate and I dont like it at all...but hey, some people like total strangers talking dirty to them..makes them feel sexy and what not I guess...to me thats just disrespectful. However, if it is your boyfriend, friend w/ benefits, fiancee, or husband who is the one doing the dirty talking at random hours of the day... that is perfectly fine and none of anyone's business. I mean ...even while looking for the definition for dirty talk I came up on an interesting fact that stated that dirty talk is such a turn on for some people now that they can’t even reach an orgasm without it. Why is this I asked? .... I read further and my question was answered...It said that 80% of all the sex that happens is between your two ears – it’s all in the head. So in terms of being with a partner, using "dirty talk" is a great thing...better sexual experience. On the contrary, to me..total strangers and/or acquaintances using "dirty talk" is a total turn off and can make a situation very awkward and is basically sexual harassment. I have friends that have recently experienced this and they still dont know how to confront the boy.

Anyway, Eager to find the definition ...if there was one...for "dirty talk" I looked it up on wikipedia, this is what I found... Dirty talk is a "dysphemism (harsh words) for a lover's practice of using graphic word imagery to heighten sexual pleasure before and during the sex act. Dirty talk can include sexual humor, vivid erotic descriptions, giving a partner sexual commands and whispering rude words into their ear. It is a common form of foreplay and can involve the negotiation of how the couple will have sex." So I guess in the end I was somewhat right, do you agree with this definition?

3 comments:

Tnutty9000 said...

I do agree with you when you say its 80% mental.. and as far as bootycall be dirty talk i mean it is what is. calling someone a bootycall is ok if thats what they are. but i guess some people might not be a realitic about thier situations.

Veronica said...

Bethany u are a mess lol.... I mean do wat u do when u wanna do it... I dont think "booty call" is talking dirty but that only because im more sexually open then certain ppl. When it comes down to it, it all depends on personal beliefs. Someone who is sexually liberated will feel differently than someone who is totally sheltered... but i enjoy listenin to you express your ideas lol... Keep it up!!!

Anonymous said...

hahhahaa dirty talk, going hard on Cherie...just was hilarious!!

but i dnt think u were talkin dirty!

ahahhaa it doesnt matter regardless cuz ur a grownass women, but yeah i agree with veronica NOT "TNUTTY9000" i think it is personal beliefs and "dirty" talk varies from person to person.