Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whew!

So finals are over. *sigh* BIG *sigh*
YEesssssssSSSSSSSS! =-D
Goodbye Chemistry...Goodbye Biology...Goodbye Calculus...Goodbye Drug Psychology....Goodbye Books....Goodbye papers...Goodbye labs...Goodbye lectures...Goodbye teachers...Goodbye Studying...Goodbye tests...GOODBYE!...See ya in the fall. Whew! It feels so good you dont even know!...lol

The Best thing of all??? I get to go back home to L.A.! Yes!!!!!...Where it doesnt get to 104 degrees!!! Ill get to see my family and friends :) :) :) . Ill get to relax...get my hair done..go shopping...go to the beach...Man I wanna do so much!...This time 2maro...I will be in L.A. yes!!!!

...O yea and I have a lot to write about...Ive just been real busy with all these finals...So I apologize for my slacking...Its so unlike me! lol

2 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

oh i feel you..shoot being in L.A. i lost track of time and have yet to blog...but man i can't wait to get back home to L.A.!!!!

Bethany said...

Yess!!!!!! It is lovely!

Summer vacation is great! :)