Thursday, May 8, 2008

New York or Tokyo

I wanna go shopping in Tokyo...they have all the best clothes and shoes!... but the price of the tickets kinda discouraged me :(. ...I said KINDA! lol I still wanna go but why in the world are taxes and fees for Tokyo $389!!!??? I kept seeing prices ranging from $1,300 to $4,200...then my eyes grew big! I was like ooohhh $604?..thats good!...but my little happy bubble was burst when I saw + $389 taxes and fees! So the total is $993. Grrrr....and this is almost a year in advance! Maybe I will just settle for New Years in New York...being in Time Square for New Years has alway been a dream of mine...and then after New Year sales! yay!!!! Decisions...decisions...


NEW YORK


JAPAN

$600 dollar difference...hmmm...Tokyo or New York???

9 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

oh boy!

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

so as we've already discussed we're gonna be broke when we get to to japan! lol but we are still going..i jus dont know when lol but yes i am totally down for new years in new york. i've always wanted to see the ball drop altho i do have a slight fear of it falling in the crowd but yea that's whole another blog and issue! lol so New years this year is going to be so fun..aggh now im excited i cant wait! omg and yes the sales man ima bring an empty suitcase!

Anonymous said...

lol we are going to JAPAN if it is the last thing we do before we have babies!! ahhaha

I know i wana go to New York too man!

that wuld be hecka cool!!

wooohooo!!

aahhaha

and y did u say oh boy erica..

u can come too!!

Erica-Lindsay said...

yea..i would love to do New Years in Timesquare!!! i'm done with that..althought i just hope it doesn't snow!! lol

and did Kiy just say "hecka" lmao that's worse than "hella"!

Bethany said...

Yay!...so yes...we must save up and purchase our tickets by september or the price will go up!

Ahhhh! I'm so excited bring in 2009 in New York....then shopping! yay!

Japan...can wait...lol...but we will definitely go before we have any kids! Did you know 5 U.S. dollars is equal to 518 yen??? I was like what??? lol

Erica-Lindsay said...

ohh shoot! then i'm ballin in JAPAN!!! lmao

Veronica said...

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay im excited!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth wants to go to Tokyo!!!!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

Okay yay!!!