Friday, May 9, 2008

Again

I love "Again" by Janet Jackson....the song...the video...and I love the movie Poetic Justice for which this song is on a soundtrack for. The atmosphere of the video looks so peaceful..I wanna go there...lay there...and just think...think...dream...and smile. Eventually laugh....lol. I always do. Janet Jackson is pretty in this video...and her words...sometimes I feel as though we are long lost sisters. Another Plus would be that my husband Gary Dourdan is in it...mmmmm....so sexy...mmhhmmm. haha. Maybe thats why CSI: Las Vegas is my favorite CSI...cuz he is in it..lol. His smile...and not only are his eyes beautiful but they are full of mystery...full of something. Have you looked into someones eyes and knew they had a story to tell? He has great one...I wanna hear it. *Sigh* He is so sexy...if only he were a little younger.

"You should look at the ocean and realize that no matter how famous you are or how much money you make...you will never be as important as the ocean." -Janet (at the beginning of the video)

Awww I miss the beach...peaceful...refreshing...got through alot of times there...the ocean is my consoler at times...5% of the ocean is my tears...lol

Enjoy the Video!


AGAIN

4 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

aww i like this video..wish i had a romance like that.

Anonymous said...

ahahhahaa

you do have a romance like that!!

and i like the song and the vid!

big ups! to all my bobcats!!

Erica-Lindsay said...

no i dont have one KIY!!

Bethany said...

Yes!

Love this song...it is very romantic. Song brings back memories.

Ok...now I wanna go walk to the lake!