Saturday, May 17, 2008

Vibrating Touch!?

So Me and Michelle pulled an all nighter last night studying for our last two finals which were today. It was hard. But coffee...music ...and hilarious commercials kept us awake. (No speed...haha...Im watching the fresh prince right now and he was thinking of taking speed to keep him awake because of finals and all...tisk tisk..no!)... Anyway...I cant believe what they are coming up with now...and then to advertise it on a commercial on TV!...Wow...lol Of course there are those "I'm hot and ready for you...call me now" commercials...there are so many of them I dont even notice them or get shocked with what they say anymore...lol. But this commercial...this commercial...lol...it shocked us...haha.... and made us laugh all night. Never seen anything like it..I present to you the Trojan Vibrating Touch Commercial...



Lmao...omg...No...If it is that serious go and get a man! haha And that old lady...she is too much! lol

3 comments:

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

uughhh that is NASTY!! & that old woman needs to quit ease droppin with her go go gadget ears lol but that's a lil to much tmi for me lmao

Anonymous said...

ugh freakin old lady!

but hey she gotta get hers too!

yucky though...i cnt believe wat tv is turning into!

Bethany said...

I guess they are trying to sell this product to old women...

Hahaha...and what ever happened to the regular old vibrators...the penis ones...lol. Why put a vibrator on your finger????lmao

Wow..the things that come on TV now...imagine if I was a a little kid...lol