Saturday, May 24, 2008

Night Chat

You ever sit and have a meaningful conversation with someone face to face for hours on end....no matter how late it gets? I mean conversation with substance...convo that makes you think.... about life...your future...who each other truly are? Current events...things that make you look more highly upon the person you are talking to? And then you never want to leave because their presence feels so natural....like this is what God has put you on the earth for...to sit and talk to this person...lol I love convos like that. Conversations like that are really rare...not many people can hold a conversation...or even start one. I know sometimes I have problems starting it but I guess if the right thing is said...I will have words. I wish it had never ended tonight...I guess I will have to wait til later 2maro for part 2.

I got a bomb massage today! yay! lol...Going to the Spa 2maro...lets see if their massage beats this! ;)

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Omg Beth I so know wat u mean....its been so long since I've had the chance to just talk all night about anything...now don't get me wrong I do it with my girls all the time, but its just that male perspective that can stimulate my psyche and make me so much more in tune to the ideas that we talk about...but yea without ramboling on I will say that I do miss those times....

I want a massage too! Hehe

Bethany said...

Yes! Exactly...its happens more with girls...its just so rare with guys that when it does happen...the conversations are so deep and a male perspective always helps the convo...you understand by nika...we right here!...lol