Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Seeing is Believing" Day!

Woke up. Helped my sister pack to spend the weekend at UCLA...she says she is going to a Frat party...at 16?...YEA RIGHT ! ....Faxed like 30 papers to my school for financial aid..they always wanna find someway to take away my grants and scholarships...nuh uh...no way...not gonna happen. Took a nice hot shower...then went to go and get a manicure and pedicure. (Sidenote: Man asks me what design I want on my feet...I say "um...just a white french tip with a flower design...nothing too big this week" he says "just a flower?...r u not from the hood?" lmao...wtf?...what is that supposed to mean?...you dont have to be from the hood to get extraordinary designs... anyway...moving on) I then drive to my job...gotta park in the Sepulveda shopping center...take the spotted dotted bus...had a nice chat with this man about how interesting it is to fly Virgin Atlantic...blah blah blah...go thru hatin ass female security/ thirsty male security...blah again. Pick up my pay check... PAY RAISED TO $11.50/HR whoop whoop!!!...sooo happy about that! I leave the airport...cash my check...head to the mall to buy a few tops.

Time goes by and its 3pm...time for my 30min massage appointment. So my masseuse was black...I get in and she is like "oh man...its so nice to have a woman of color on my table...most of the tie we just get our hair and nails done and forget to take care of our body...or some just refer to that S...E...X as their 'massage' " lol. She was cool...I took off all my clothes...she helped me relax...the massage felt so good ...it was bomb!...I think I dozed off for a sec...next thing I know its 4pm!...This lady massaged me for an hour and I only paid for 30min!...so yea she hooked it up! :) Anita thought she got cheated out of her 30min...but she wasnt...my masseuse just hooked me up...so yea...imma make this a regular...a massage every other friday!

So then we leave...bust a mission at borders real quick...and head home for me to change and get ready for Lesley's graduation from St. Bernards...but of course there is traffic...and then who is waiting for me parked outside when I get home? Mr. I'm not patient...he says why dont you answer your phone?...sorry i was busy and I just had the stress taken out of me by my massage so just leave me be is what I basically said...catch ya 2maro! Go in my house...my mom is acting suspicious...she is going thru a midlife crisis I swear...poor thing just cant except she is getting old. Anyway I ignore her...change..head out...pick up Ari and head to the graduation...we get VIP parking by illegally making our own spot...haha...oh well. Um...then the graduation...Congratulations Lesley and Camille!....and I saw some uh yea..maybe another blog...haha Went to eat at some restaurant...food was pretty good and so was the convo.

We left and decided to go see Sex and the City...before we had to stop so that Lesley could change...while she did that I went to get gas. On the way Ari says "man my eye is itching and I cant see"...randomly...my response is "seeing is believing"...LMAO!...Ari looked at me like wtf....I was even thinking wtf...hahaha...why I said that I dont know but we were laughing for like 5 min straight! lol Ok so we head to Pacific theaters after getting lost twice...and we see this huge line...oh boy it is 11:35pm...why are ppl up trying to see Sex and the city...prob same reason we are...hahaha. Any way...theater is packed...we gotta sit in the front but the seats were still good...movie was loooong...almost 3hrs!...it was good i guess when "love" is the main theme I am almost always enjoying he movie. So we leave around 2 something in the morning...heading home and Ari decides to call KDay and complain about how long Sex and th city was and how there was so much nudity and sex scenes..duh!...haha...so yea 3:30am comes and I heard her on the radio...funny way to end the night. I enjoyed 2day! :)

No comments: