Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gold Diggers

I dont understand Gold Diggers. Money does crazy things to people ...especially women. Its like when they see money...thats all they see and they are going to do anything to get it from these men...its their way of life you might say. Whatever happened to love? I guess its true...people are in relationships through either love or money. Yes you can have both...of course....but thats what Gold Diggers dont understand. You can be in love with a man and he in love with you and together you guys work on your finance situation together. But noooo...they wanna be in love with the money...that this man happens to have. Most of the men unattractive or old...so their self esteem is built up by all this attention they are receiving. Little do they know...or fail to realize...its their money that chick is after ...not them. He will get all the attention...she will spread her legs for him...change her beliefs...morals...lifestyle...do anything he says. Why? Cuz that Gold Digger knows she will get paid for it...its like Gold Digging is a job to them. A self degrading job...a miserable job...a job that wont last because money doesnt bring happiness into a relationship...it might buy you those material things...but the love...comfort and fulfillment will never come. Flavor Flav for example...why 3 seasons?...because he fell for the Gold Diggers. duh. Then there are the handsome men...most conceited because they know what they have and they think all the women will be hypnotized by their money and they will do anything for them...which the Gold Diggers will...so then they think..."I have all this money...why not get a bunch of Gold Diggers" so they do...and theses girls might all know about each other..but they dont care...cuz in the end..they are getting paid. I will never understand Gold Diggers...and I really dont want to...its their loss in life. But these Gold Diggers are causing quite a problem...they are building guys heads up that they should all become rich...because rich men get all the girls...all the "pussy" ...ok yea... but if thats all your looking for...a girl you can get "pussy" from who wants your money...then go ahead. Dont be mad if she cheats on you or you notice she is always asking for money and shopping...and she doesnt have a job. Its just disgusting to even think about it...a disgrace. I hate hearing guys brag about what they have and how much money they have and all that..its ok to mention it....but to repeatedly mention it over and over again...its like whats your point?...is all that your saying supposed to make my panties wet or something?. Congratulations...good for you...I'm very happy for you...I truly am..and I will compliment you if I like something you have (no sarcasm intended because I am very proud of these successful men)...but dont think I will like you ...want to be with you...drool over all you have...or even spread my legs for you . No...sorry...I am not a Gold Digger money does not have that effect on me. Its nice if guys offer me things and yes I will take it and thank them...but I'm not begging a guy for anything...I can pay my own way...thanks. When it comes to relationships...I follow my heart...I'm in it for love...not for what you have. Then eventually what you have...and what I have...can be what we have...if marriage is where it leads. If the person I'm in love with just so happens to have more money and possess more expensive things than me...then so be it...it might take me some time but I will too be just as "successful". I look for what he can give me emotionally, physically, and mentally...while Gold Diggers look for how much he can give her materially. Our love...our education...or dedication to life and each other can give you all you need...a lasting relationship.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

real love is not "in" anymore...

its so sad, but its so TRUE!!

smh @ what ppl are after...

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING!!

Veronica said...

We not only need to look at women but this has also become popular in men...we call them scrubs lol...they don't do anything bur expect their girl to take care of them...look at that dude that was living wit his girl at school...he was moochin off of her for pretty much the whole semester! Gold diggers and scrubs will always be around for those men and women who aren't lookin for true love. However, for those that are, true love is out there...women we just need to accept it and men ya'll just need to look for it...but u also gotta look at how a woman or a man is brought up..im constantly hearing my mother or grandma question a man b/c of his financial status or tellin ppl to find men wit "good jobs" yet neither one of them got one of those lol...in that aspect everyone needs to make their own decisions like I have to not follow that rule and accept my true love the way he is and things will work out...if only everyone were like us lol

Bethany said...

Thats the reason divorce records have sky rocketed...why is love not "in" anymore?...IT IS THE BASIS OF RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!

Money ISNT everything...I would envy or desire someone's close loving family...before I envy or desire someone's money.

Yea thats true Veronica...I know there are scrubs...Im just saying there are way more gold diggers than there are scrubs. Yea My mom says the same thing about finding a man with a good job and good financial status...but my mom knows by now that I am the opposite of her. TOTAL OPPOSITE when it comes to relationships...I take no advice from her when it comes to it...lol.

The Hip Hop Nerd said...

Well, always having ZERO money i can tell you that i've never had this problem before, but i can understand it. i mean, it should be a big-ass decision for two people to get married, but to deciding to marry a person just because "she's fine" while pretending that she's in love with you even though she gets all mad and shit when you dont buy her something... it's a recipe for failure. just look at the author of How Stella Got Her Grove Back. she met a handsome young man in jamaica, married him, then wrote a book it. years later, they divorced because the man was gay (!!!!!) and he was just using her to obtain citizenship into the U.S.

anywaaaays, keep posting great blogs lik this, and i hope you werent speaking from personal experience...

Bethany said...

Yep...good point...thats just what Im saying!

Lol...no this not from a personal experience...but I have witnessed it...and currently am witnessing it...but its not my place to change ppl yanno?...I can only blog about it...lol Im not a gold digger so that is all that matters. :)