Saturday, May 10, 2008

No Matter What:


I have loved this song since the first time I heard it 4:12pm May 9th 2008. This is how you "Geet, geet, geet it!" Haha. My husband is so talented! Kiyanna is a hater because she doesnt like it. I told her "Ooooo imma do a blog about it!" ..shes says " ugh you like it? ...its boring". I guess you have to keep listening to it cuz you are wrong...it is bomb!!...the beat...the lyrics...the man behind the mic...all sexy...lol. He truly "shines without trying". :)


"God will take you through hell...just to get you to heaven" :)

"Conquer every obstacle...making possible possible...even when winnings illogical...losing is far from optional " (words to live by)

"All you do is follow dudes...sound like allota dudes" (haha...applies to alot of guys)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhaha hehhee

i`ll go listen again, becuz I`ve never heard a song I dn`t like by T.I. he is very talented...

=]

Bethany said...

Exactly! T.I. always comes with the best...so how do you not like it? Listen to it over and over and over again! haha Its gonna be popular very soon!

My husband is very talented indeed! :)

Erica-Lindsay said...

the song is cool...it's just different from is other sinlges..i mean it's no "head banger" but he tlks about some real stuff..

Bethany said...

Haha...oh erica..."head banger". I guess this song takes some getting used to for some. And not all great songs are head bangers. This song isnt meant to "go dumb" or "get crunk" or "shake that ass". haha

I like the fact that this song is different from others...Im tired of the same ol same ol.

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

i like this song..especially @ the end when the beat like fades out and the strings( i think those are strings lol) are just playing..u should go read mine about my husband chris bronw sissy lol

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

brown*