Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shut the fuck up!


Man! Real World was so entertaining 2day! I dontreally like Greg but he really made the show happen 2nite...I mean if it wasnt for him...what would this episode be about ...yanno? Omg...like in the 1st part when he kept telling Sarah to "shut the fuck up!" and they were going at it...I was reacting like Will...hahaha. You know how he was laughin his ass off but in shock at the same time with Greg calling Sarah and her boo Ryan out and her boo was sayin nothing???..haha...that was puuuuureee comedy!...i loved it! Is it just me or did Sarah and her boo Ryan switch genitalia? Its like he has the vagina and she has the balls...hahaha. Oh yea and before that Bri handled him...I mean there was no doubt in my mind that she wouldnt...i mean come on she the one with a warrant for her arrest cuz she know how to handle hers...haha. The panties thing...haha...Karmas a bitch huh... who took and hid someones makeup bag last week?...who got their panties taken this week?...yep bam!...Ok so then fast forward... um...who told Greg his 'associate" was cute...lol...i mean is it just me? She is not cute why are u stressing over her....he has too much of a hold on her for her to be an "associate"...exactly what is his definition of an "associate"?..Anyway I think Will was wrong for messing with a girl that he messed with...even if he just wanted to get some head...which is what he got...lol. Greg should let some hoochie... (who obviously loves her some black dick...I mean who can tell her she is wrong? she loves her some mandingo lmao) come between him and Will. Next week looks a lil Crazy! Will is being sent home???...MAN! till next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have not seen this episode yet!

DAAAANG!