Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Going To The Gym?

You know what Ive noticed when I go to the gym? Guys make the strangest faces when they work out...lol. I understand the meaning of "no pain...no gain" but some guys take it to an extreme. You can see veins pop out of their head.....their eyes seem to bulge out of socket, and it is almost as though they are gong to cry...some turn red...some stop to shake...some yell..haha. That is called straining yourself sir. You can pull something...you can die...that is beyond pain....dont push your limit...its not cute....us girls can tell you are struggling. Or like when I'm on the treadmill....and put the speed level on running level 6.0...I can run for days...I might begin to sweat alot...but I can tolerate it...anyway...if Im running...guys swear...if they dont keep running then I have outrun them. Oh boy,...even if they were running before me....if I dont stop..they wont stop. Im like calm down...this is not a competition. geez. You feel better when I stop huh? Hooray for you...you outran a girl on a treadmill...lol. This has happened numerous times....maybe its an ego thing but man its pathetic...if you are going to the gym..go and do your thing...dont worry about anyone else...cause Im surely not worried about you.

No comments: