Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy, Angry, Sad

I have been pretty neutral about my emotions lately. I havent been too happy...too angry...or too sad. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. lol. I'm not complaining though. This relaxed mindset is good for me. This year has put me on an emotional roller coaster...Its about time that I get a break and take in the benefits of life. Although I'm not worry free, I'm content with my life...not absolutely satisfied but satisfaction comes with success and successes are gradually entering my life. Lately, whenever I feel a hint of sadness...a little bit of happiness seems to take its course...I am so thankful for that. As for anger...I can't say that Ive been angry at all lately...maybe dissappointed in something said or done by someone but I havent been angry. I find anger to be too overwhelming for my heart and takes too much energy. No point to it...I have no time to let little things bother me. I have people in my life that I need to be there for...including myself...and that is where my energy is disignated. You might be thinking what about other emotions. You mean those supplemental ones? The ones that seem to bind together to create one of my main feelings? They are there...dont care to point them out because they are obviously not effecting to an extreme. That's good huh? Helps me stay focused...allows me to pin point my priorities. Let's see how long this will last...


Sidebar: I wonder if people know how much of an influence they have on a person's happiness...and if they even have an influence at all. I think he does...and I am thankful for the fact that for all these years...he hasnt taken advantage of the fact. :)

No comments: