Monday, November 24, 2008

Love & Heartbreak

Awww... Kanye West's album is great. e get to see his emotional side. Gives guys an opportunity to openly join with women in the appreciation of love and heartbreak music...without fear of being judged "soft". haha...Kanye is making it cool. Men have feelings too...and Kanye wants to show that...so he took the singing route...haha...who woulda thought? Upon hearing Love Lockdown for the first time I was like wtf is this? This must be a joke...ewww...I had to hear it a couple times for it to grow on me... I still didnt end up loving it but I still wanted to give the album a chance. Then heartless came out and I was like yes Kanye! whats next?...amazing, paranoid, robocop...whole album...I'm loving it. His singing, his new style...along with the afro mohawk (which I DONT recommend all you guys going out and getting)...it all flows... a great touch....music changes...music evolves...and Kanye is taking it to the next level. Not saying this is better than Graduation...because they dont compare...they are two seperate albums aimed in two totally opposite directions. 808's and Heartbreak ...I really enjoy it. When you goin on tour Kanye!!!??? :)


This commercial is cool to me..I watched it like 10 times straight...if that makes me a loser then so be it...lol.

No comments: