Saturday, November 15, 2008

Attention Seeking Behavior

Let's talk about guys...guys who constantly seek attention. You know the ones I am talking about right? The ones that scream out random things at odd times just so some one can look at them....the one that dances out of no where when there is no music...the one that constantly changes his facebook status so that someone could see his every move or possibly comment...the one who turn up their music real loud and/or speed in their car while looking at you...the ones that instant message you...only to put up an away so you can read it...i can go on and on. Let me make one thing clear...if you havent noticed...that doesnt impress me at all. Im sure it is hard for you to swallow but no...you may not have my attention...not that way at least. It is a total turn off for me. Be yourself...calm down...take it down a notch. I observe...I like to observe... it entertains me. What doesnt entertain me..and what I continue to ignore is obnoxious attention seeking behavior. If you get attention without doing all this extra stuff then that is great...and that is something that I notice...you humble yourself. But no..I refuse to fall at your feet and surround you with attention everytime you seek it..its not cute and it makes you look desperate. You might feel cool..and your head might get big from all the attention you are getting..but try and stop and take a look at how you got that attention...you tried...and you succeeded...but man...did u TRY. Oh yea and the ones that try to look oh so cool...LMAO...wearin clothes that dont even fit their style...their personality...but they seen that guy on tv wear it and he looked cool so let me try it....oh my... the try to use all this slang and talk like they are king daddy mack...OMG...turn around and jump in that dumpster over there why dont you. If you have to try so hard that you cant even sit back and be yourself then is the attention you are getting really genuine? Hmmm...But hey...maybe most of these guys are lonely....and sad deep down inside...and the only way they can make themselves feel better is to constantly seek attention. I get...everyone has their own medicine. This is yours...hopefully this doesnt make your case worse. I'll pray for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahahahhaah I hate guys like that!

and if you haven't noticed there is a lot of guys that do that here!

like ewwwww pleeze stop! ur not cute, nor do you have any personality or class. lol

but yeah I feel you! Guys r worse than girls in certain situations I swear.

Bethany said...

Girl!

I have noticed....hence the reason for this post. haha

But guys all over do it and they get all upset if you dont notice them and pay them any attention. Like you know how ignore most of these guys on campus...i dont have time for losers...i really dont. lol