Saturday, November 29, 2008

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda

I wonder...

If I would have called...would you have answered?
If I would have asked...would you have told?
If I would have questioned...would you know why?
If I would have chased...would you have stopped?
If I would have been truthful...would you have been truthful?
If I would have talked...would you have listened?
If I would have opened up...would you have opened up?

I could have told you what I knew.
I should have told you what I knew.
I could have told you how I knew.
I should have told you how I knew.
I could have let everyone know.
I should have let everyone know.
I could have just left it how it was.
I should have left it how it was.
I could have never carried on.
I should have never carried on.
I could have ignored my feelings
I should have ignored my feelings.
I could have not cared.
I should have not cared.
I could have said no.
I should have said no...from the very beginning.

But that isnt me.
And now we are here.
Apart
....but still here.

Wonder if God has a next step...or is this where the story ends?

No comments: