Monday, November 24, 2008

Home Stretch

Whew! Last few weeks of school and I am free! School is kicking my ass! But I am hanging in there..strong! I have a paper, another midterm (why is it a week before the actual final?...I have no idea) and four finals to prepare for. Luckily ..for the first time... they are spread out ...every other day for the most part and not all back to back...so I wont have to go crazy and pull my hair out. I am pretty depressed about the fact that on December 12th... while I am studying for my first final, Biological Calculus, which is on the 13th...my husband T.I. and the great Kanye West will be performing at the Gibson Amphitheater. :( How wack is that!? I will just have to wait for New York ...or the announcement of Kanye West's tour to cheer me up...which ever comes first...haha.

No comments: