Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Statistics

I am taking a break from studying for stats right now...only gonna study one hour more. I will pass...no doubt...but I just feel like this class is pointless. *Sigh* The teacher thinks he is funny...hmmm...whatever keeps him alive. Cuz I swear whenever he laughs...I feel like he will have a stroke or something. And when he coughs...I cringe....it sounds that sickly...poor man. Poor me. Ok so back to my main point...I hate that I have to take statistics as a human bio major...I mean...if I took pre calc, calc 1, and calc 2...don't you think I've had enough math???...geez...might as well major in math. NOT! What is the mean?...what is the standard deviation.?...what is the z value?...what is the area to the left of z?...to the right of z?...what is the probability that this and that will happen? End please.

What is the probability that I will rejoice once this class is over next thursday?

100%!!!!! :)

No comments: