Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Last Saturday?

So last weekend was super busy! Lol...Especially Saturday oh boy!

Saturday it all began around 8pm. I went to pick Ari up...we drove to the shrine where N.E.R.D and a whole bunch of cool groups and scary, noise making groups were performing. While we are in line to get in... they hand us the line up...N.E.R.D doesnt go on til 12am! What???...we were like nuh uh..change of plans..we will come back at midnight. So we call Juana tell her get ready we are going to a party. We go to Ari's house to get her wallet cuz she left it...then we stop to get a double cheese burger cuz me and Ari had forgotten to eat...since breakfast...lol..all bad. The man in front of us took so long! ugh! So I was like our burgers better be ready when we get up there. I drive up and the man is holdin out the bag..so I dont even bother to brake ...I reach out my hand... grab the bag...smile with a "Thank You" and cruise on past the window while Ari begins to choke from laughter...lol. She is so silly. We pick up Juana and proceed to first party of the night. Ashley's house..we get there around 10:40 or so...get in and Angelica compliments my bra...haha...I let her know the only reason for my bra (which was a very cute fashon risk if I do say so myself) and so much cleavage...which I cant help in the first place...is for Pharrell....That solves the mystery and we proceed in. lol Last years party was chill..I liked it. This year....um...can we say St. Bernards reunion? And not even an 06 reunion...an 07..08 reunion...lol. That wasnt too good. Saw some middle school peeps..even a college peep ..."Yep.. he goes to UC Merced with me!" ...is what I yelled when his friend asked if I knew him..haha. Chatted with a few peeps...enjoyed ourselves...had a cup of that stuff...then around 11:15 after the cops did their check up...we had to bounce..not because of the cops...but because we had a schedule to keep..lol

We head to Lamine's house for his little kick back...and found out it wasnt too little..lol. That was another reunion...another middle school reunion. Arrived around 11:25...was greeted by Derrick and a yegger...lmao. I passed that shit to Ari...cuz I was driving. I went to go check out the high people...and was entertained by how high they were ...hahaha... while Ari and Juana searched for more drinks. We then saw it was 11:45 and we had to go! NERD were gonna perform in 15min. So we left Juana at Lamine's til we came back and were on our way.

Felt like it took forever to get there. We et there are police are everywhere because of the crazy..drunk..rocker dudes who cant control themselves...(gosh and they say rap is a bad influence?...try that rock...hard metal type shit...makes them go crazy..violent.) We get in and everyone is either drunk, high, on X, doin coke in the corner...etc. Me and Ari were lost cuz there is two stages and we couldnt find the other..it was so loud and ppl were having sex in the corners...and doin out of this world type stuff. CRAZY. By the grace of God who do we see? BC! ...One of Derrick and Lamine's friends...I scream and I ask where is NERD??? He says I think they perform on the outside stage..so we all run outside! We reach outside and it seems like we walked into some Rave/ hippie party...omg. NERD wasnt on stage yet so me and Ari squeeze ourselves through the "under the influence" crowd and wait til they come on. We witness craziness left and right to the point that I begin to laugh cuz the shit is unbelievable lol. NERD hits the stage with "Anti Matter" being the first song at 12:27am. Amazing! Pharrell looked so sexy..and I scream!...show is going well until about the 8th song..."Spazz"..who told them to make a mosh pit and land on Ari's back? She cussed the dude out and it was hilarious...then the people around us began to spazz and it turned into a fight...NERD was almost done and our life was at risk so we decided to bounce around 1am...lol.

We head back to Lamine's to get Juana...we find out she appointed herself DJ...lol. We explain to Lamine and Evan our NERD experience and how we saw their friend BC...lol...then we dance and act a fool to entertain the drunk/ high ppl...lol. Then we leave around 1:40am...and head back to Angelica's party...only to find out it was shut down..sad. But she says they are throwing another one August 2nd...one we can stay at...and fully enjoy..lol.

EDIT: After seein that Angelica, Ashley, and Sydni's party was shut down...we were planning on ending the night. But plans changed! At the stop light I look to my right and who do I see??? Josh! So I yell "omg...Josh!"...lol ...And Greg who Ari was just texting is in the passenger seat. We begin to talk while the light is green and the cops are right in front of us pulling someone else over. hahaha We decide that was not a good idea and we need to pull over so we head into a neighborhood and continue to talk. After we talk we follow Greg home..he is locked out so we sit until he can contact his brother inside...he gets in...and we all head home..lol. Our night ends around 3:30..4am...and Ari has work at 6am! lmao...its ok she superwoman like me! yay!

So yea that was my Saturday...only one day!....And only day last weekend I will report. lol

6 comments:

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

Hahahahaha OMG WHEN I read this I just started crackin the FxCK or started "spazzin" like the coked out kids @ the concert lol man we busted MAJOR missions that day..o and don't forget how we hung out with Greg & Josh after we saw them randomly @ a stop light on our way to drop Juana off..man o man sissy I must admit we some friggin G's! Man we get STRAIGHT G STRIPES FOR THIS ONE!...remember we from A-TREY! LMFAO

Bethany said...

LMAO! I know! haha...and we are about to pull another one next saturday...oh boy!

Yea I added that part in.

And I am not from "A-Trey"...lol

aRi dOPeR tHAn AvEraGe said...

Hahaha o no sissy I know! Man I can't wait till next weeks mission!

Veronica said...

Oh snap we both had crazy saturdays hahaha I guess it goes down in the north and the south! Who did u see from school?

Bethany said...

LOL... Yep I guess so. I saw Mario! Your other bff..lol.. But he wasnt drunk this time.. Well at least not yet. Might see him this Saturday again. You need to bring your ass to LA and that is final.

Veronica said...

hahaha my bff....oh snap he wasnt drunk!? ahaha thats a first...but u are so right i def need to make it to LA! I will most def...