Saturday, July 12, 2008

Signs

The signs still come...or maybe I just want to see signs...so that is all I see. It really is too good to be true. Too perfect to happen. There can never be perfection...there shall never be perfection. The world isnt ready for it...maybe I am not ready for it. But the signs tell a different story. The signs could be misinterpreted. But how will I know? I wont know until after the fact. When is after the fact? When Im dead? I cannot be anyone but Bethany...I cannot decide for anyone but Bethany. So what is the point of signs? Im not meant to know my future...only God. Im just meant to ...hmmm...I really do not even know. Live my life? But what does that really mean? Apart from the Biological meaning...how do I actually know I'm 'living'? Maybe the signs are a part of me 'living'. Well, in that case let me....see signs, hope, dream ect. It seems so passive though doesnt it? Rather be active...act on these signs and hopes and dreams. But there are consequences you know...and you are meant to keep living after these consequences. No matter what they are. Its a chance ...I know. But you have to think...is it worth it?

I think so.

No comments: