Monday, July 28, 2008

Make a Dash For It

Beijing 08 Olympic games begin in 10 days! yay! Well ...I'm most excited about track and field because Jamaica will be taking Gold in 100m men , 100m women, 200m men, and 200m women...yep that is my prediction...lol.

Jamaican World record holder for the 100m at 9.72 seconds, Usian Bolt AKA Lightening Bolt, will take the men's 100m and 200m. Oh yea... and he just won the 200m in London and Saturday.

Jamaican Gold medalist of the 2004 Olympics 200m & the 2007 World Champion in the 100m, Veronica Campbell-Brown, will take the women's 100m and 200m. Oops....I forgot to mention again that she just won the 100m in London on Saturday.


Watching Allison Felix compete will also be exciting cuz I can be like "I ran against her in high school!"...even though I lost...lol.(Thats me being very much of a loser huh?...oh well..just let me be a loser just this one time..lol) I see her at work alot...she sure is traveling quite a bit..good for her... I like Cinderella stories like hers. If you dont know about her ...look her up. Well...hopefully Jamaica takes Gold in these events and many more. I'm excited to watch even if they lose though. It would just be even more exciting if they won. We shall see...

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Hahaha we have the same name! LOL

Bethany said...

Haha yep! ... She gonna represent for the veronicas too!