Friday, August 1, 2008

Grrrrrr!!!

So I went to the DMV to pay the registration for my car today. But I couldnt. Since the Culver City DMV is closed due to their employees quitting...everyone went to the Inglewood DMV...Everyone! Line was outside wrapped around the building around 4pm! Damn Arnold Schwarzenegger! How are you gonna layoff so many workers and lower other state workers pay to federal minimum wage of $6.55/hr??? For all that they do too. Who can live off of that? That would get you a gallon and a half tank of gas! So there goes your money right there. Omg...there has to be easier ways to fix the budget deficit. This was a dumb move. Just going to increase unemployment...because people will continue to quit. They have no choice. They need a higher paying job. Life is just too damn expensive. smh. I feel sorry for the workers and Im glad I dont work for the state...but this is going to effect ALL of us. Devastating.

Ugh!...So yea...now I have to wait til monday to go to the DMV and I have to go early. The DMV employees will be even more miserable than they already are and attitudes will be up in the air now that they are working for only $6.55/hr. Oh boy. Hopefully Inglewood employees dont quit too tho...then Im really screwed. Everyone is. All because of Arnold. Oh gosh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...California pretty much sucks right now

Anonymous said...

VIVA CALIFORNICATION!!

I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers!

Anyway, my story about the DMV is so redic...I made an appt for the 31st to take my behind the wheel, and I get there and they r telling me known of my info is in the comp and they all had attitudes...and I'm like okay y wuld I lie about a driving test appt??! So basically this lady goes to get her manager, we r like look lady, y wuld we lie about a driving test u know...u gotta squeeze me in this dumb, at the time we ddnt know they had cut so many dmv employees...I was pissed cuz I was like, "ugh" u guys r bein assholes...but honestly they weren't they were just stressed and going thru it...so we gotta understand that its not there fault...its all ARNOLD!! He needs to be thrown off a snow mountain!! Grrrr!

Erica-Lindsay said...

oh no! i didn't know about any of this stuff. yea, i thought he said he had a "plan". ugh, politcians lie more than lawyers. ha!