Wednesday, July 9, 2008

100th Post! : Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolate

14 years and 3 days after it has been released...Forrest Gump is still the best! My favorite movie of all time!

The Best of Forrest Gump


Its a long movie..I cant put all the funny moments...lol....enjoy these!



Love


" I may not be the smartest man...but I know what love is"...lol... I love that line!





I love the fact that no matter how much they drop in and out of each others life due to their differences and life's tests...they still love each other the same...there for each other since the first day they met...that is REAL love...

It sucks that she didnt realize it until way later....I guess it takes some longer than others to realize REAL love...


*I'm gonna watch it right now...while I study for my stats midterm 2maro...lol

No comments: