Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Encore!

I said that would be the last post about it huh? Ok this will be the last one. Promise. Lol ...Its just that I have to let a little more out of my head...definately not that I'm taking anything back.

Im doing well with slowly disconnecting our connections. Its making me feel better with each step I take. No more wondering why...because honestly what would why do for me? It won't make me rethink my decision. There is nothing that make this situation make sense. Absolutely nothing. Why would a "friend" of all these years do such a thing?...They were better off staying out of my life...like why did wwe reconnect? For you to do this? I just feel sorry for the one left in the game. It can ultimately tear them apart. I can already see that they are clearly losing their mind. They are not in a ealthy position at all. But you know what they say..."what you don't know won't hurt you" so I guess they r safe for now. As for me...I know...boy do I know...and its funny cuz no matter how good I know it will feel to bust it all out. Reveal the fucking jackass for what he really is. I won't. Lol. Let me just walk away. I will be the bigger person. Wouldn't this be easier than playing this game and doing this to someone you say you care about? Love? Someone who is supposed to be your closest "friend"? Maybe you don't know the definition? Lol You must not. Would it have been so hard to open your mouth and let me know? Let me know what is on your mind. I know its fucked up and everything but I could have helped. What made you change into this person? I miss the old you. I would befriend the old you. This person..I don't know..this person is a stranger. One I don't see me having a future with...in any shape or form.

Adios Extranjero!

3 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

hmm..now you know i'm feeling this post. i can totally relate. it's like all these dudes are playing the same games. ugh.

Bethany said...

Games that they can't even play right because I'm sure the goal is to not get busted.... And well... They are all getting busted.

I wish they would use their mouth and play the communication game though...is thatto hard? I guess so ... Some guys sure r some bomb ass actors! LOL ... They should do daytime soap operas LOL

Life goes on though... Only up from here... That's the good part about it :)

Erica-Lindsay said...

yes, they would make some great soap opera stars. heck they could pull that guilt trip so fast, they could win anyone over. but you right, we can only go up from here. cause there's nothing lower than scum!!