Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To Am*dam


^Even tho its spelled AmSTERdam...this is how people from there write it. *Shrugs Shoulders* Maybe its a way of making them feel cool. Its cool to me....never knew they did that.

Got a postcard from someone at my job...they want me to mail it for them since there is no mailbox in the airport.

"Dearest Iana,

Sunshine and California surf boys...its all there as in the movies!

I feel like a star even out of Am*dam :) ,

Landona"

I read it and smiled at her...its cute how they compare california to what they see in the movies. She said "you are so lucky"! Hmmm...why dont I feel that lucky? Its funny how tourists see more of California than I have seen in my 14 years of living here. Dont get me wrong...I Love California! Its just that maybe I need to see more of California...cuz what Ive seen already bores me now.

5 comments:

Erica-Lindsay said...

haha..i know exactly what you mean. whenever i go to Michigan they talk about California. ugh. i mean it could be overrated, but i can see why.

NAjeeT said...

man fuck california im moving to alaska lol... and where the hell did u live before california!

Bethany said...

Yea it could be just a little overrated...

um...i dont know about Alaska Najee...lol

I lived in Philadelphia for about 5 years...i thought i told u..i prob did but u have terrible memory...lol

Anonymous said...

Hahaha ommmmg! Idk I think this whole scene the cali kids are in is overrated! I feel like Californian we take stuff for granted and dnt take advantage of all the opportunities out here, we tend to miss the important aspects in life. Idk I feel Cali is only overrated cuz we see the same shit and do the same shit over and over!

Bethany said...

Yes! we need to try new stuff..go new places!..lol