Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's Gasol time baby!


I think Pau Gasol was hands down the best player tonight..he handled business with points, rebounds, assists...everything!...He was great! Show em how its done in EspaƱa Gasol! lol That was a good game!

...however I have a feeling the Celtics will win the next one. Although I am a Laker fan it would be nice to finally see Kevin Garnett get a ring...he deserves it!

OH YEAH!...a question I have is whatever happened to cry baby Paul Pierce?...magically he is all better makin 30 somethin points and shit...take a bow...he deserves an Oscar! lol

1 comment:

Veronica said...

well beth u had the right feeling cause the Celtics did take the title...they worked hard for it though and they definitely deserved it...I'm also happy the Kobe didnt act a fool at the press conference and she showed good sportsmanship...he gets thumbs up from me...