Friday, June 27, 2008

I MET KANYE WEST! :)






So yes this is 3 days late because Ive been busy. lol

So I will never forget June 24th 2008 between 10:35pm and 10:39pm. Kanye went into my store...picked up like 15 magazines....and stood in my line. I could not breathe. He was the 3rd person in my line. Didnt know what to say but I happen to spit out.. "Omg its you kanye! I went to your concert twice..it was amazing!" like a complete loser...lol. He smiled and said "Hey...hold on sweetie..I'm sorry I'm on the phone"....I said "Ok.. im sorry!" Still couldnt breathe...He was finally my customer. We shared words. Eye contact. Smiles. I rang up his magazines. He paid with his black card. And I got his autograph! Yay! Off to Paris he went. Into a daze I went...lol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ommmg I wish I could've been there too!

You are sooo lucky!

I saw Lupe, ddnt know it was him, but u see Kanye and get to talk to him!

So unfair...buttt hopefully they come back!

Siiiiggggh!

Happy u got to yeezy though! Yay Beth!

=]

Btw-did he smell good?!

Veronica said...

Hahaha...wow

Im sure that was an experience of a lifetime...

Black card though?! That's hot

Erica-Lindsay said...

wow. that's big stuff.

although his signature looks like crap. i could've signed that! lol

Bethany said...

I know!!!! :)

And...shit he could have marked two lines and I would have been happy...kayne wrote that shit for me! With my pen! and touched that paper! yeeeee!..lol

Bethany said...

Oh yea....he smelled lovely :)

Evan K said...

The funny thing is u said...I will never forget July 24th...lol u already forgot the date!

Bethany said...

No I didn't forget silly...thats impossible...I was overcome with excitement...simply a typo...it happens...lol...can be fixed.

...I could be predicting the future! Maybe he will come again on July 24th...Ill have my camera! :)