Thursday, June 5, 2008

Those Darn Gas Prices!

1 gallon of gas is nearly $5. Wow I cannot believe that...1 gallon. I remember complaining about $3 dollar gas about a month ago...now this. Ugh!...and now its getting harder to find the pump stations closer to $4 dollars. Its funny where they are located tho...it seems like gas is more expensive in the hood than anywhere else...y is that? Hmmm...I did read in the economist that gas prices are hurting the "rich world" more. Their reasoning is because the more wealthy people have many cars and in addition most of them are SUVs while the poorer people have maybe one o no car at all. Hmmmm...makes sense. But back to me...these gas prices are kicking my butt people are about to make motor scooters are taking the bus the new hot thing....haha. Yea sure you can buy the hybrid but what r u gonna do with your old car? ....Other people are looking to buy hybrids too so they are not gonna wanna buy your old car....crazy gas prices. No they have people thinking...do I use this money to pay my utility bill...pay my mortgage/rent....or put gas in my car...lol. Its ridiculous. But when you have places to go...or people to see...how many choices do u really have???

On the brighter side I got a letter yesterday saying I should receive my stimulus payment by june 6th....so I'm excited...they better give me my money!...lol. The government thinks they are slick too...this extra money is going straight to the pump station to put more gas in my car...haha..wow...then right back to them. Sheesh....If only I were discover a new oil spot...then there would be no gas price worries for me...lol

No comments: