Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dearly Beloved

So I sit here at bottom of lifeguard tower 45 ...feet planted in the softness of the earth...and I feel at home. Where the view is perfect...the atmosphere is calm...and I have no worries in the world. All my worries swept away by the waves of the ocean...the waves slam them against the earth...the rocks help diminish the presence... then they are carried away to the deepness of the sea....leaving my free. Free...haha...that I am. A smile appears on my face. All the while I view the sun ...setting behind the greatness of the mountains... protected until morning. Me...wishing I could go with. Nevertheless I will be ok...God is here...I always feel closer to him here for some reason. He is my great protector and he has sent the moon to light the night sky. I will be ok. God has helped me get through the struggles of the day as well as the night for nearly 20 years. "God will take you through hell...just to get you to heaven"..T.I. jams through my ipod into my ear :). Everything will be ok..I trust him. Even if I have to shed tears as big as the ocean he has created himself. Because in the end...I have always witnessed the joy and happiness I feel after the sadness...the loneliness...the struggle. That is what I live for :)...that is what I look forward to day after day. I love those times and I'm sure God has plenty of them planned for me. Hopefully I have 2maro to look forward to...If not... I can say I enjoyed life....glad I had the chance to make it this far...love the people I have met and my love will never end...but my life on earth did...its ok it only means its time for God to spend some time with me. Lets not think of that tho. I might have overstayed my welcome in her eyes...or maybe she has just left the path of God's light and needs to be guided back. Whatever the reason...God isn't done with me...I have still have a life to live...lives to impact. No matter how low I feel..I will always have God on my side...and the ocean is here to cast my worries away...forget them...and continue to live my beautiful life. My life is truely beautiful...I can honestly say :).

4 comments:

Veronica said...

As I sat in my living room reading ur thought, my eyes filled w/ tears. An array of emotions fluttered me and I could not figure out which I felt the most. However, as I continued to read I felt as if I was right there on the sand w/ u enjoying the beauty that God created. God is so good and I have no idea where I would be if I did not know Him. He definitely is our protector and He has so much planned for us! If God was to take me home I would not be sad, b/c I know that I had done everything that He wanted me to do, but that time has not come and as we continue to embark on this journey we can encourage each other and continue to love one another...for God is love and love endures all things and believe's all things.

Anonymous said...

wow this is really deep, I kinda had to read it 2wice, it was ong enuff as it is, but u know im slow, i 4 some reason i dnt get things the 1st time,ne whooo wow man i want to sit on the sand too. lol Man i often contemplate life too,like where the heck wuld we be without all of God creations?? Gd post i really enjoyed. Its always a blessing to know how beautiful and wonderful the creations of our Lord and Savior are. Great Post!

=]

Anonymous said...

long*

Bethany said...

:) ...love you guys!